In order to achieve a variety of customer requirements, guangdong province stainless steel pipe manufacturers are suitable for the water release of large specification stainless steel pipe, today, the net is simple to introduce the production process of large specification stainless steel pipe in detail.
Due to its advantages of high working capacity under pressure, small frictional resistance, cold resistance, corrosion resistance, convenient installation and maintenance, large-sized stainless steel pipe is more and more warmly welcomed by the petrochemical industry, coal slurry transportation, steel structure engineering construction and other manufacturing industries.
The key production process of large-size straight joint stainless steel pipe is as follows:
1. Plate exploration: after the thick steel plate used for producing large-sized arc welding straight seam welded pipe enters the production line, the whole plate ultrasonic detection shall be carried out first;
2. Milling edge: according to the milling edge machine to carry out two sides of the thick steel plate edge cutting, so that the specified plate width, plate edge planeness and weld appearance;
3. Pre-bending: the pre-bending machine is used to develop the pre-bending of the plate edge, so that the plate edge has a specified refractive index;
4. Forming: in the JCO forming machine, firstly, half of the thick steel plate after prebending will go through a stepping motor stamping mold for several times and be rolled into a "J" shape. Then, the other half of the thick steel plate will be bent and rolled into a "C" shape.
5. Pre-welding: make the straight welded seamless steel pipe close after forming and use steam maintenance welding (MAG) to carry out continuous electric welding;
6. Internal welding: conduct electric welding on the inside side of the straight seam welded pipe by using longitudinal multi-wire arc welding (the number can be up to four wires);
7. External welding: conduct electric welding on both sides of seamless steel pipe through vertical multi-wire arc welding;
8. Ultrasound detection Ⅰ: the straight seam welding on both sides of the seamless steel tube inside and outside welding and welding butt weld in 100% of the inspection;
9. The X-ray inspection Ⅰ: the internal and external welding carried out 100% of the X-ray industrial TV inspection, choose image processing system software in order to ensure the sensitivity of the detection;
10. Diameter expansion: to expand the length of arc welded pipe to improve the specification and precision of seamless steel pipe, and to improve the distribution of thermal stress of seamless steel pipe;
11. Pressing test: conduct test on the seamless steel pipe after diameter expansion on the hydrostatic test machine one by one to ensure that the seamless steel pipe can meet the experimental working pressure specified in the specification. The equipment has the function of automatic storage and storage.
12. Chamfering: carry out the end and end production processing of seamless steel pipe after the test reaches the standard, and achieve the specified end and end weld specifications of the pipe;
13. Ultrasound detection Ⅱ: by root in ultrasound tests to examine again straight seam welding seamless steel tube after the hole diameter, pressure will cause faults;
14. The X-ray inspection Ⅱ: for hole enlargement and suppressed after test of seamless steel tube in the X-ray industrial television filming regularly check the pipe end tail welding;
15. Magnetic particle detection at the end and tail of the pipe: this inspection shall be carried out to detect the defects at the end and tail of the pipe;
16. Anti-corrosion and coating: the anti-corrosion and coating of seamless steel pipe shall be carried out according to the customer's regulations after reaching the standard.
About that is to say, the network of large specification stainless steel tube production process in detail, expect to help you.